The Blundstone 663 Dress Boot Black is the new update from the older 063 style. All of the tried and tested comfort features Blundstone wearers love are still packed into this boot. The polyurethane midsole which provides extra cushioning to the feet is balanced with the strength and stability of the steel shank. The oil, acid and slip-resistant sole provides the peace of mind that you need from a great boot.
The shock absorbing XRD comfort technology of the sole and the versatile black colour allows the 663 to be worn all day as a work or uniform boot. Alternatively, the sleek squared toe and low-profile, defined heel means this boot is just as appropriate worn with a suit. The new update of the 663 includes a fashionable herringbone elastic in the gusset, a subtle yet elevating detail exclusive to the 600 range.
- Black thoroughbred full-grain leather
- Herringbone elastic-sided
- Square toe styling or a more refined look
- V-cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Conventionally lasted construction
- Featuring XRD® technology for supreme impact absorption and a polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Removable footbed
Steel shank – ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Defined heel