The Blundstone 659 Dress Boot Brown is the new upgrade from the popular 059 dress boot. The sole includes Blundstone’s XRD technology for greater impact absorption and a polyurethane midsole for extra cushioning, offering the same safety and comfort that Blundstone wearers know and love, but now with a few new bells and whistles.
The 659 retains the features of Blundstone’s dress boot styles, such as the low-profile sole reinforced with a steel shank for extra stability. The new update includes a decorative herringbone design in the elastic sides, a subtle detail that adds a fashionable touch to a classic boot. Combined with a sleek, squared toe that sets it apart from the rest, the 659 is a boot that can take you through a long workday and then straight out to dinner afterwards.
- Brown thoroughbred full-grain leather herringbone elastic-sided boot with square toe styling or a more refined look
- V-cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Conventionally lasted construction
- Featuring XRD® technology for supreme impact absorption and a polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Fully removable shaped comfort footbed
- Steel shank – ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Defined heel